Typing is a minigame where you type the terms and conditions of Anti Idle the Game, consisting of around 660 "words" (where a word is defined as 5 characters) and 86 lines of text. Doing so will allow you to submit bug reports. Completing it rewards you with blue coins. It is accessible at level 35, but not in Challenge #1.
The red text indicates that it is incorrect.
- Type everything exactly as shown, including capitalization and punctuation.
- Pressing CTRL will erase the line.
- Every time you successfully type a line, you will be rewarded with 3 .
- Completing typing will give 50 , plus your words per minute (WPM) score.
- The first time you complete typing each Ascension, you will earn a 2,000 bonus.
- Once you have completed typing, the Reward per Ascension field will read (10,000 + (WPM * 100)). Each time you ascend, you will receive this number of blue coins (only 10% will be awarded for Impossible Ascensions).
1. Your savefile is YOUR responsibility.
2. Please do not hack. PLEASE.
3. Avoid making threads for stupid questions.
4. Report bugs at the correct place.
5. Last but not least, HAVE FUN!
Before you continue, type this completely
To sum it up:
Congratulations! This is the end of the
Enjoy playing Anti-Idle!
The Text (Bad Grammar mode)
1. ur save is UR reponsibly
2. plz dont hax, PLZ
3. awoid makeing threds 4 stoopid qesions
4. repot bug at corect plase
5. lats but not least, HAEV FUN!
dats probly it 4 now.
- When one ingests the Grammar Pill from Awesome Adventures and begins the typing simulator soon after (within 5 minutes or so), the text will appear different from normal. ("Bad Grammar Mode")
- In Bad Grammar Mode, part of the typing is removed (the part that compliments you on having grammar and capitalization skills) and you don't have to type the string of random characters.
- The home page for the typing game also shows your record words per minute, and your current blue coin reward for ascension.
- Bad Grammar mode can only be entered if you have completed the typing simulator at least once; otherwise, you will always get the good grammar text.