Special, in the Battle Arena Bestiary, is an active skill which is used by the Monster.
The following are the possible enemy skills. Chance refers to the likelihood of the skill activating when the enemy damages you.
|Throw Soap||5%||Blacks out your screen.||skillLevel / 2|
|Poison||5%||Causes you to take 20% of your current health as damage (rounded down) every second.||skillLevel|
|Weaken||5%||Multiplies your damage and damage resistance by 0.6, as well as your damage resistance percentage by 0.8.||skillLevel|
|Blind||5%||Multiplies your accuracy and evasion by 0.6, as well as your hit chance and dodge chance by 0.8.||skillLevel|
|Slow||5%||Multiplies your attack speed by 0.4 (applied after excess is converted to double hit).||skillLevel|
|Stun||5% (0% if potion blocked)||Prevents you from acting.||skillLevel / 2|
|Potion Block||5% (0% if stunned or zombified)||Prevents you from using health, mana, and spirit potions and of negating the effect of your active buff.||skillLevel|
|Zombify||5% (0% if stunned or potion blocked)||Causes heal to damage you for 10% of your max HP and have no other effect.||skillLevel|
|Health Drain||10%||Causes the enemy to heal itself by an amount equal to skillLevel * damageDealt^1.3 (reduced by 85% in the Tower of Doom).||Instant|
|Mana Drain||10%||Causes the enemy to reduce your mana by skillLevel * damageDealt / 10.||Instant|
|Attack UP||7%||Causes the enemy's attack and magic attack to increase by skillLevel%||Instant|
|Defense UP||7%||Causes the enemy's defense to increase by skillLevel%||Instant|
|Accuracy UP||8%||Causes the enemy's accuracy to increase by skillLevel%||Instant|
|Evasion UP||8%||Causes the enemy's evasion to increase by skillLevel%||Instant|
|Self-Destruct||100% (0% if the damage dealt kills the enemy)||The enemy deals damage to the player between 90% and 110% of enemyAttack * skillLevel (reduced by defense, may be dodged) and dies. The player receives reduced rewards depending on how much HP the enemy had left when it self-destructed (min 20%).||Instant|
The following skills combine multiple effects, enabling the enemy to apply one or more on hit:
|All||Poison, Weaken, Blind, Slow, Stun, Potion Block, Zombify|
|Doom||Slow, Stun, Potion Block, Zombify, Health Drain, Mana Drain|
|Stat UP||Attack UP, Defense UP, Accuracy UP, Evasion UP|
|Chaos||Throw Soap, Poison, Blind, Slow, Stun, Potion Block, Zombify, Health Drain, Mana Drain, Attack UP, Defense UP, Accuracy UP, Evasion UP|
|ULTRA||Throw Soap, Poison, Weaken, Blind, Slow, Stun, Potion Block, Zombify, Health Drain, Mana Drain, Attack UP, Defense UP, Accuracy UP, Evasion UP|
- A successful application of the silence effect will remove an enemy's special, though this cannot apply to bosses.
- The negate effect stat applies to all of these effects. For the combination skills, a single check against your negate effect stat is made, rather than one per effect.
- An enemy with no Special on casual will be given a random status on Hardcore, chosen from Poison, Weaken, Blind, Slow, Stun, Potion Block, Zombify, Mana Drain, Stat UP, and Throw Soap.
- Every ULTRA enemy has its skill replaced with ULTRA. ULTRA-1 enemies have a skillLevel of 5, ULTRA-2 enemies have a skillLevel of 10, and ULTRA-3 enemies have a skillLevel of 15.
- Robacon and Invisible Allies will not attack an enemy whose Special is Self-Destruct.