FANDOM


<-- THE MEGABOSS's Revenge

Censor Sheep-->

Monster
Monster
Monster as it appears in the bestiary

Bestiary Number

438

Level

6500 (8450 in Hardcore)

Area(s)

Censor Ship

Art by

SumYungGai

Battle Arena Monsters
436 Shinki, the bridge dweller
437 THE MEGABOSS's Revenge
438 Monster
439 Censor Sheep
440 Corrupted Giant Treeman

Monster can be found in the Censor Ship and will spawn 98% of the times. The other 2% chance will spawn a Censor Sheep boss instead.

Monster Stats

Casual Hardcore
Level 6500 8450
HP 500,000,000,000 250,000,000,000
Attack 1,000,000 15,000,000
Magic Attack 5,000,000 10,500,000
Defense 4,000,000 20,000,000
Accuracy 455,000 150,000
Evasion 325,000 150,000
EXP 25,000 3,750,000
Coin 2,500 375,000
Pixel 10,000 450,000
Rampage 50% HP left 62% HP left
Special Throw Soap Throw Soap
Heal 50,000,000
Explode -
Speed 25% screen / sec
Element None
Boss This monster is not a boss.
Undead This monster is not an undead.
Death This monster doesn't spawn anything upon death.

Invisible Ally Stats

Passive Abilities

Ability

Effect

Ultra Effect

Reward +40% +100%
Damage vs Bosses +40% +100%
Ignore Defense - +80%

Active Abilities

Ability Effect Cooldown
Attack: Blind Damage: 1000%, Duration 5 sec. 22 sec.
Attack: Ignore Defense Damage 18000% 180 sec.
Heal Heals 100% HP, Deals 1000% damage vs undead 32 sec.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.