Doom Dummy as it appears in the bestiary
4000 (5200 Hardcore)
|Battle Arena Monsters|
|Rampage||50% HP Left||75% HP Left|
|Special||'Doom' [Lv. 3]||'Doom' [Lv. 5]|
|Speed||32% screen / second||38% screen / second|
|Boss||This monster is a boss.|
|Undead||This monster is not an undead.|
|Death||This monster doesn't spawn anything on death.|
Invisible Ally Stats
|Attack: Regular||Damage: 900%||17 sec|
|Heal||Recovers 60% of max HP, Damage to undead: 1800%||22 sec|
|Buff: Elemental Boost||Grants a 20 second buff||90 sec|
You can taunt this enemy by attacking before it spawns. Every attack increases the taunt bar by 10, to a max of 100. Taunting affects the stats of this enemy as follows, where x is the value of the taunt bar:
- Level increases by x on casual and 1.3x on hardcore.
- Hit points are multiplied by 1.03^x on both casual and hardcore.
- Attack, defense, accuracy, and evasion are multiplied by 1.02^x on both casual and hardcore.
- Magic attack is multiplied by 1.015^x on both casual and hardcore.
- EXP, coin, and pixel rates are increased by 2x% on both casual and hardcore.
Fully taunting the enemy will cause it to drop an additional Proof of Training. Any amount of taunting will increase the career XP gain from this monster.