Challenge Mode is one of the more recent additions of Anti-Idle: The Game. It is unlocked at level 1000. Once there, you can complete Challenges for rewards, and trophies if you do them in a month. You may also submit your own Challenges.
The idea came from TLTTP, who made a challenge in a forum thread (now included as "Prototype" Challenge, without rewards). Tukkun took this idea, and afterwards, on June 25, 2013, he launched it in update "Final Balancing, COMPLETE!".
He announced that ideas would be taken from the Challenge Submission Thread, and one would be implemented each month.
List of Challenges
"Prototype" Challenge (Mission: Inconvenient) - TLTTP
The original challenge, this is not an actual part of Challenge mode. Therefore, you need to open a new savefile and play with the rules to try it out. Rewards were only given if you completed it before June 20, 2013.
It's rules were:
- You must get level 5000.
- You must purchase Technical Lights.
- Relic use is prohibited.
- Supply crates are banned.
- Humblebee Armor's banned.
- You must use this savefile.
Challenge #1 (No Menu) - Tukkun
The first official challenge. Its deadline (for Trophy) is July 25, 2013 at 13:37 (UTC-8).
- Beat The Special Arena 1 time.
- You cannot access the Menu button in Battle Arena.
- You start with extra equipment (protected):
- Collector's Pendant (Rank 30)
- Dragonewyn Armor (Rank 80)
- Golden Gun (Rank 100)
- Hero Sword (Rank 125)
- Spawn rate is increased by 50%.
- Mining is not allowed. Equipping the pickaxe will spawn normal monsters.
- Dark Pyramid doesn't give you weapons.
- You can enter The Special Arena as many times as you want.
- Monsters in The Special Arena gives 0 EXP, Coins and Pixels.
- You cannot access the House.
Challenge #2 (The Damage is True) - Wecl0me12
The second official challenge. Its deadline (for Trophy) is Jan 25, 2014 at 13:37 (UTC-8).
- Defeat the Corrupted Giant Treeman 1 time.
- Damage resist in Battle Arena is always 0% + 0.
- HP in Battle Arena is doubled in main path areas (Ye Olde Pub to Triangle Land).
- Pixel gain in Battle Arena is doubled.
- Arena EXP required to rank up is halved.
- You and your monster's defense in TukkunFCG is always 0.
- You cannot access the House.
Challenge #3 (Anti-Idle: Pacifist Edition) - Toa_of_Pi
The third official challenge. Its deadline (for Trophy) is Feb 25, 2014 at 13:37 (UTC-8).
- Reach Level 3000.
- You cannot access Battle Arena, Button Machine and TukkunFCG.
- You cannot destroy your trees in Garden.
- You cannot play Pong and Whack-a-greg in Arcade.
- You cannot play Item Fight and Death Match in Stadium.
- You cannot choose certain Reputation-lowering options in Awesome Adventures.
- You cannot catch fish in Fishing.
- You cannot access the World Map.
Challenge #4 (Blast to the Past) - Tukkun
The fourth official challenge. Its deadline (for Trophy) is Apr 25, 2014 at 13:37 (UTC-8).
- Reach Level 1337.
- You can only press the following buttons in the World dropdown menu:
- Feature Shop
- Battle Arena
- You cannot access Careers, Pet and Special Shop.
- You cannot have more than 500% Boost.
- You cannot expand your Garden.
- You cannot move out of the main path in the Battle Arena.
- You cannot buy the VIP Travelling Ticket.
- Pixel gain in Battle Arena is multipied by 10%.
- You cannot spend your Skill Points in the Battle Arena.
- You cannot craft any Battle Arena items other than "Newbie" and "Basic" recipe items.
- You can only access "Weapon", "Armor" and "Outfit" tabs in your inventory.
- You cannot fuse your equipment.
- All Button Machine clicks only yields "HIT" results.
- You cannot upgrade your Money Printer further than level 13.
- You can only play Pong, Ultimate Avoidance and Math Master in Arcade.
- EXP and Coin gains are reduced by 70%.
Challenge #5 (The Great FCG Challenge) - Tukkun
The fifth official challenge. Its deadline (for Trophy) is Mar 25, 2015 at 13:37 (UTC-8).
- Defeat 80 level 10 opponents in TukkunFCG.
- You start with TukkunFCG unlocked, FCG Level 60, 60000 FCG Cash and 6 of every card.
- When playing against level 10 opponents, the deck you use must satisty at least 4 of the following conditions:
- It does not contain any Generators.
- It does not contain any Time Warps.
- It does not contain any rare cards.
- It does not contain any cards that cost more than 6 energy.
- It does not contain cards of more than 3 colors.
- It does not contain more than 7 different cards.
- It does not contain more than 5 duplicates of any cards.
- When playing against level 10 opponents, your starting HP is 120 instead of 80, but every upgrade card in your deck reduce your starting HP by 1.
- Level 6 opponents also appear in level 10.
- Each level 10 opponent can only be defeated twice before it no longer appears. Its starting HP is 120 before it's defeated the first time, and 180 after it's defeated the first time.
- After 79 level 10 wins, "Tukkun" will appears. "Tukkun" does not appear every 5 win streak.
The following rewards are available for participating in and completing challenges (starting with Challenge #1. TLTTP's challenge had slightly different rules for obtaining prizes).
- For spending at least 30 minutes on the challenge final, you receive a skin. Its stats are: rank 50, pre-enhanced to +7, 125 Defense, random bonuses, permanent, no fusion allowed. This skin only differs from craftable skins in that it has slightly higher defense.
- For completing the challenge at any point, even after the deadline, you receive a medal. Its stats are: rank 100, pre-enhanced to +10, 50% HP, 50% Critical Damage, 50% Evasion, random bonuses, permanent. This medal is equivalent to a permanent +10 Nerf Accepted! medal.
- For completing the challenge within the time limit, you receive a trophy weapon. Its stats are: rank 150, 1337 Attack, 10 Attack Speed, 200 Defense, 20% Critical Chance, 20% Accuracy, 500% HP Regen, with bonuses of EXP, Boss Damage, and Attack Power. It comes finalized and permanent. Additionally, you gain +1% drop rate for keeping the trophy in your inventory.