Wikia

Anti Idle: The Game Wiki

Business

Talk0
406pages on
this wiki

At Level 1000, a new area is highlighted on the world menu (not the World Map) called "Business".

There you will find a list of 'businesses' just like the list of Careers, but you can activate any one business at no cost.

Once activated, you'll see a 'performance' meter, a timer, and a button to 'claim rewards.' Business performance is increased by the same activities that award career experience for the corresponding Careers. When you feel you've done enough, and wish to move on to another Business, click 'claim rewards' to gain Exp, Coins, Career Exp, and a little sumpin-sumpin unique to each business.

If you choose a business that corresponds to a career currently blessed, your business performance will be doubled just as your career exp is doubled. Furthermore, while your career is blessed, claiming business rewards will double the career exp gain from the rewards. This makes it a good idea to bless careers using a Mega Career Potion before you claim a large reward.

The performance bar is a combination of 4 linear performance bars, with an extra bar at the very end, to make it easier to tell when you've reached a new reward level:

  • Blue - 0 - 1,000 performance
    Business

    Business screen

  • Green - 1,000 - 10,000 performance
  • Yellow - 10,000 - 100,000 performance
  • Orange - 100,000 - 1,000,000 performance
  • Red - 1,000,000+ performance

Business activity score

Another thing to note is the calculations for the business activity score, given by:

\text{Score}=\lfloor \frac{10\text{Act}^{1.01}+5\text{On}^{1.01}+\text{Off}^{1.01}}{40} \times \text{CareerMult} \times \text{ActivityMult}\rfloor

Score cannot be higher than 100,000,000.

Variable Meaning
\text{Act} Career exp gain of the Business in question.
\text{On} Time in seconds while the game is running.
\text{Off} Time in seconds while the game is not running.
\text{CareerMult} A multiplier that depends on your career level. Equal to \min(1, \max(0.25,\frac{\text{Career Level}}{100}))
\text{ActivityMult} A multiplier that depends on how active you were in the corresponding career. Equal to \min(1, \max(0.25,\frac{\text{Act}}{2\text{On}+1800}))


It's also possible to calculate your current business activity score from the performance bar percentage:


\begin{align} 
\text{Score} =& \max(0, 1000\min(25,\frac{\text{percent}-0}{25})) \\
&  + \max(0, 9000\min(25, \frac{\text{percent}-25}{25}))\\
&  + \max(0, 90000\min(25, \frac{\text{percent}-50}{25}))\\
&  + \max(0, 900000\min(25, \frac{\text{percent}-75}{25}))\\
&  + \max(0, 990000(\text{percent}-100))\\
\end{align}

In more simple words:

  • From 0-25 bar percentage, your score is between 0 and 1,000.
  • From 25-50 bar percentage, your score is between 1,000 and 10,000.
  • From 50-75 bar percentage, your score is between 10,000 and 100,000.
  • From 75-100 bar percentage, your score is between 100,000 and 1,000,000.
  • From 100 onwards, your score is 1,000,000 plus 990,000 for each extra percentage.
  • Between these points, the percentage bar grows linearly with respect to your score.

The performance bar percentage is rounded down so the actual business activity score might be a little higher.

Optimization

To optimize the business activity score and therefore your rewards you should consider the following aspects:

You gain business activity score for

  • Gaining career experience
  • Time spend playing Anti-Idle
  • Non-Playing time

Each of these is raised by 1.01, so the growth of your business score gets higher with time and activity spent in it.

There are also 2 multipliers that can shrink your business activity score to only 1/16. To avoid this you should try to:

  • Be active in your current business, for optimal results reach Career Experience gained>1800+2 *Online time.
  • Have a high Career Level. (You have a penalty for less than 100 Career Level.)

Rewards

The business activity score is used to calculate some of the rewards: 
\begin{align}
&\text{Coins}= \lfloor 9999 \times \text{Score} \times \frac{\text{Level}}{9001} \rfloor \\
&\text{Experience}= \lfloor 6999 \times \text{ Score }\times\frac{\text{Level}}{9001} \rfloor \\
&\text{Career Experience} = \text{Score}
\end{align}

Business Rewards

Apart from the Coins, Green Coins and Career Experience, each business has extra rewards, based on whether your performance score is 1k, 10k, 100k or 1 million. The reward tiers are cumulative, so having a business performance of 1 million will also award you the 100k, 10k and 1k rewards. Note: the multiplier rewards also stack.

Idler

  • Over 1,000 Score:
    • Score/200 Insta-Progress, rounded down.
  • Over 10,000 Score:
    • Insta-Progresses earned get multiplied by 1.3, rounded down.
    • Score/50,000 Boost Potions, rounded up.
  • Over 100,000 Score:
    • Insta-Progresses earned get multiplied by 1.5, rounded down.
    • Score/500,000 Mega Boost Potions, rounded up.
  • Over 1,000,000 Score:

Gardener

  • Over 1,000 Score:
    • Score/25 Garden EXP and Garden Points, rounded down.
  • Over 10,000 Score:
    • Garden EXP and Garden Points earned get multiplied by 1.3, rounded down.
    • Score/500 Randomfruit, rounded down.
    • Score/10,000 Fertilizers, rounded down. Caps at 999.
  • Over 100,000 Score:
    • Garden EXP and Garden Points earned get multiplied by 1.5, rounded down.
    • Score/100,000 Mega Fertilizers, rounded down. Caps at 999.
  • Over 1,000,000 Score:

Fighter

  • Over 1,000 Score:
    • Score*10 Battle Arena Experience. If you are in a rebirth, you only earn 0,1% of this reward.
  • Over 10,000 Score:
    • Battle Arena Experience earned gets multiplied by 1.3, rounded down.
    • Score*200 Pixels.
  • Over 100,000 Score:
    • Battle Arena Experience earned gets multiplied by 1.5, rounded down.
    • Pixels earned get multiplied by 1.3, rounded down.
    • A Special Crystal with 5+Score/100,000 charges, rounded down. Works similar to craftable crystals, but each charge lasts an hour instead of 15 minutes. Cannot have more than 1,000 charges. Equal chance for Power, Master or Reward Crystal.
  • Over 1,000,000 Score:
    • Pixels earned get multiplied by 1.5, rounded down.
    • Loot Magnet with 5+Score/100,000 charges, rounded down. Cannot have more than 1,000 charges.

Item Maker

  • Over 1,000 Score:
    • Either Score/100 (rounded down) Enhancer Fragments (30% chance) or Score*25 Crafting Material (70% chance).
  • Over 10,000 Score:
    • Enhancer Fragments/Crafting Material earned get multiplied by 1.3, rounded down.
    • Score/2,500 (rounded up) Crystals of Rarity (30% chance) OR Score/500 (rounded down) Superior Crafting Material (70% chance).
  • Over 100,000 Score:
    • Enhancer Fragments/Crafting Material earned get multiplied by 1.5, rounded down.
    • Score/10,000 (rounded down) Crystals of Ultimate Rarity (30% chance) OR Score/2,500 (rounded down) Unobtainium (70% chance).
  • Over 1,000,000 Score:
    • 20% chance of a Weapon Unique Enhancer. Level is Score/1,000,000 rounded down.
    • 40% chance of an Armor Unique Enhancer. Level is Score/1,000,000 rounded down.
    • 40% chance of a [I] Mystery Enhancer Identifier. Lasts for Score/1,000,000 days, rounded down.

Button Basher

  • Over 1,000 Score:
    • Score/500 Purple Buttons, rounded down.
  • Over 10,000 Score:
  • Over 100,000 Score:
    • Purple Buttons earned get multiplied by 1.5, rounded down.
    • Score/100,000 Legendary Boxes, rounded down.
    • Score/10,000 Chaos Crates, rounded down.
  • Over 1,000,000 Score:

Arcade Player

  • Over 1,000 Score:
    • Score/500 100k Medals, rounded down.
  • Over 10,000 Score:
    • 100k Medals earned get multiplied by 1.3, rounded down.
  • Over 100,000 Score:
    • 100k Medals earned get multiplied by 1.5, rounded down.
  • Over 1,000,000 Score:
    • 100k Medals earned get multiplied by 1.5, rounded down.

Racer

  • Over 1,000 Score:
    • Score/10 Stadium Tokens, rounded down.
  • Over 10,000 Score:
    • Stadium Tokens earned get multiplied by 1.3, rounded down.
  • Over 100,000 Score:
    • Stadium Tokens earned get multiplied by 1.5, rounded down.
  • Over 1,000,000 Score:

Card Player

  • Over 1,000 Score:
    • Score/10 FCG Cash, rounded down.
    • Score/100 FCG EXP, rounded down.
  • Over 10,000 Score:
    • FCG Cash and EXP earned get multiplied by 1.3, rounded down.
  • Over 100,000 Score:
    • FCG Cash and EXP earned get multiplied by 1.5, rounded down.
    • Score/250,000 of a random card, rounded up. The random card can be (Upgraded) Awesome Face, (Upgraded) Code Fu or (Upgraded) Mystery Card, with an equal chance for each.
  • Over 1,000,000 Score:

Gem Trader

  • Over 1,000 Score:
    • Score*10 Green Coins and LolMarket Profit.
  • Over 10,000 Score:
    • Green Coins and LolMarket Profit earned get multiplied by 1.3, rounded down.
    • Score/5,000 Lv. 10 LolMarket Gems, rounded up.
  • Over 100,000 Score:
    • Green Coins and LolMarket Profit earned get multiplied by 1.5, rounded down.
  • Over 1,000,000 Score:

Adventurer

  • Over 1,000 Score:
    • Score/500 Reputation. You get negative reputation if your reputation is lower than -50.
  • Over 10,000 Score:
    • 20 Awesome Pet Food for every Score/10,000. This last number is rounded up.
  • Over 100,000 Score:
    • Score/100,000 Energy Refills, rounded down. Caps at 999.
  • Over 1,000,000 Score:

Pet Trainer

  • Over 1,000 Score:
    • Score/750 (rounded down) of either Randomfruit or Bacon, with equal chance for each.
  • Over 10,000 Score:
    • Randomfruit/Bacon earned get multiplied by 1.3, rounded down.
    • 20 Awesome Pet Food for every Score/15,000. This last number is rounded up.
  • Over 100,000 Score:
    • Randomfruit/Bacon earned get multiplied by 1.5, rounded down.
    • Score/100,000 (rounded down) of either Elite Pet Food (30% chance) or Regular Pet Food (70% chance).
  • Over 1,000,000 Score:
    • 100% chance of getting Elite Pet Food instead of Regular Pet Food from 100,000 score reward.
    • Pet Fullness, Health and Mana are refilled.

Fisher

  • Over 1,000 Score:
    • Score/50 Fishing Mastery, rounded down.
  • Over 10,000 Score:
    • Fishing Mastery earned gets multiplied by 1.3, rounded down.
    • Score/50,000 (rounded up) of either Elite Pet Food (30% chance) or Elite Energy Drink (70% chance).
  • Over 100,000 Score:
    • Fishing Mastery earned gets multiplied by 1.5, rounded down.
    • Score/100,000 (rounded down) of either Golden Treasure Boxes (30% chance) or Golden Keys (70% chance).
  • Over 1,000,000 Score:

Guides

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki